I decided to look through my draft posts to see what I’ve written but never posted. This was a post I wrote on 9/4/2013. Not sure why I ordered the list in this way. I think it’s because in 2013, i did not understand how numbered lists work.
Also, the title should really be “25 Reasons I Know I Don’t Like You” but I decided not to edit. If I did, I’d have 50 more reasons I know I don’t like you. Added years have a funny way of making you dislike more people, you know? You know.
If you’re also the type of person who doesn’t like humans who behave in an unsavory way, please leave a comment. Until then, enjoy.
25) You flirted with my husband in front of me and then knowingly smirked at me.
24) You made fun of my weight.
23) There’s something about your face that just doesn’t suit my eyes.
22) The only content you post on Facebook is of your vacations.
21) You’re a humble brag and act as if the sun rises just so you can pirouette through the day.
20) I just don’t.
19) You don’t support the gays and their quest to marry.
18) You hurt animals.
17) You’re still talking about your wedding and it’s been more than two years.
16) You messed with my family.
15) You messed with my friends.
14) You skipped me in line by merging quietly.
13) You told me you don’t like my blog.
12) You got the parking spot I needed.
11) You pulled me over and gave me a ticket.
10) You don’t get me.
9) You’re lame.
8) You act like your life is perfect and you don’t have any mental health issues.
7) You have something I want and I don’t think you deserve it (Imma hater. And?)
6) You lie.
5) You’re too honest.
4) You ignored me when I said hello/sent you that email asking for a favor.
3) You were mean to me.
2) You didn’t hold the door for me.
1) You didn’t say thank you when I held the door for you.
That’s all, folks.